Guest Report

4 room Guest House in Buccoo village (listing)
Sarah

Guest Report

Post by Sarah »

My husband and I stayed at Seaside Gardens when we visited Tobago this last April, largely because my parents had visited 10 years earlier and raved about it. We were not disappointed. The staff was above and beyond our expectations. Sheldon, the Guest House manager, picked us up from the airport, made us feel at home in the kitchen by offering us meals and free range of the refrigerator, stove, etc. He took us on a late night turtle-watching expedition and was very knowledgeable about the locality and its surroundings. The GH itself was beautiful, with lush gardens and a veranda overlooking Buccoo Bay. In the morning, birds could be seen diving into the bay for fish - what a sight! Massage was offered, for a fee, right at the house and a glass-bottom boat tour could be booked right outside the door. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the whole house had an open-air, beachy feel. At $42 (US) per night, we felt this was all offered at a very affordable price. We recommend Seaside Gardens and will definitely stay again.

Return to “Seaside Garden”