Duke's Apartments is stunning!

3 apartments in Black Rock village (listing)
Kitty Hibben

Duke's Apartments is stunning!

Post by Kitty Hibben »

For anyone who is looking for a self contained apartment right on the beach with amazing views, well located and very reasonably priced then Duke Robinson's apartment in Blackrock is the right place for you!

This was my 7th year returning to Tobago and instead of going all inclusive at the Rex Turtle Beach as I have done previously, I decided to try somewhere different! And I'm so glad I did because the apartment was incredible. I was lucky enough to have the upper apartment with the amazing view over turtle beach. Duke and his wife Dorlene were wonderful, making me feel right at home. I spent one week on my own there and they always made sure I was alright and I felt very safe there. I am due to go back to Tobago in Sept and I will amost certainly stay there again!

Having spent many years at the Rex I also went to see how it was doing and it is looking very smart! It is under new management and the general appearance has definately improved. All new sun loungers tables, chairs and umberllas. The watersports shop is also putting on a good show, with windsurfing, kiteboarding, sailing, and skiing lessons provided by experienced instructors. There are also free diving introductions on most days in the swimming pool, and from that you can get a taste of whether it is something you might like to pursue.

kitty

Return to “Duke Robinson Guest House”