Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara (listing)
Carole Anne Ferris

Guest Report

Post by Carole Anne Ferris »

Sadly this did not work out well for me for several reasons.
I had asked if there was anywhere to leave car which was actually only a temporary place. It was suggested that I park in the street after I arrived.

The room was adequate and although I noticed some wild life in the room, small spiders and mosquitos I decided to buy some spray and that would be fine. I live in Trinidad and am used to this. However, after a very long day for me working as a photographer I returned about 11 pm to find the room with many fairly sizable spiders jogging about. Then after nearly treading on one the size of my hand I decided to see if I could get help. Everyone was asleep and I summised that it was unlikely to be better the next day/night so I left that night extremely exhausted and needing to find somewhere to sleep.

I called the next morning to explain and with too much grace perhaps offered to pay for the night even though I had not slept there and had to pay for another place as well. However, far from sympathetic the owner Wolf charged me more than agreed and said he could not find any spiders that morning. I did not see then during the day either. He could have behaved more honourably but chose not to do so therefore I could not recommend this place unless you happen to like sharing a room with a variety of 8 legged arachnids.

Return to “Nature View Apartments”