Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Fred

Guest Report

Post by Fred »

My four friends and I stayed at Shirma’s Apartments at the start of 2020 for our medical elective.

Shirma offers very reasonably priced apartments with all the amenities you could require including a washing machine and cooking facilities. The apartment we stayed in was spacious and clean and Shirma was always on hand if something needed fixing. We were also given access to a local beach club (10 minute walk from Shirma’s) which has a private pool and beach. The beach club itself was lovely and we spent a lot of time there.

Shirma also went above and beyond by providing additional extras as part of our stay. We were taxied to the hospital each morning and given a local mobile phone which included recommendations for cheap taxis. Shirma was also very helpful when it came to booking tours and excursions and always tried to get us the cheapest price. The best part of our stay was when Shirma would take us to a local fruit/veg shop and supermarket each week and encourage us to try local cuisine by cooking for us each Sunday.

I simply can not recommend Shirma’s apartments enough as she offers fantastic service and value for money. She has been providing accommodation for medical students for some time now and really wants you to enjoy your time in Tobago.

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”