Guest Report

2-bedroom cottage at Castara (listing)
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Guest Report

Post by Steve Wooler »

We concluded our 2006 review of Little House On The Hill by saying...

"We had a lovely four days at the Little House On The Hill. It may be simple, but that is one of its attractions. You are staying deep within the local community, with your own space, surrounded by local people who have shown us nothing but friendliness and courtesy.

I can understand that many people dream of staying on a beach, but I think they will miss so much. Castara’s best beaches are less than a two-minute drive from Little House, but no beachside property can offer the wonderfully colourful flora, fauna and animal life that surrounds us here. Whether it is the beautiful pair of blue-grey tanagers sitting side-by-side on the flame-orange immortelle tree just a few metres in front of me, or the week-old lamb gambolling beside its mother 50m away on the opposite hillside, Little House is a place of wonderful contrasts and deep relaxation.

We would gladly stay here for an extended holiday."

The full review is available at http://www.myTobago.info/reviews/little ... e_hill.php (or by clicking the 'Review' tab if you are reading this in the Accommodation listings).
Steve Wooler

Re: Guest Report

Post by Steve Wooler »

To make up for the ten years since our last visit, we spent 10 days at the Little House on the Hill in 2016. This time we stayed in Little House Two, the smaller one-bedroom cottage rather than the larger two-bedroom cottage. It is truly a quaint little cottage in a stunning and peaceful location.

Our full review is available at http://www.mytobago.info/reviews/little ... e_hill.php with supporting video walk-around on the final page of the review, or on the main 'Overview' page of the listing. Enjoy!
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Little House On The Hill”