Travelling back home to Tobago with my 6 kids and Great Gma

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
Patrick Joseph
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Travelling back home to Tobago with my 6 kids and Great Gma

Post by Patrick Joseph »

We are interested in finding someone with a maxi/mini van/etc. they would like to borrow/rent for 20 days while we are in Tobago. Our kids are 9y/o and under. There are 9 of us travelling. I am from T&T and played in Culture shop rhythm band with Wayne Carol Guerra for a few years, and my wife is from the USA and is registered as a nurse in T&T. Whenever you are here in the USA WA state to be specific we would like to return the favor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. God has blessed us with the availablilty to come home for these 3 weeks April 10th to the 30th and hope to be able to get around freely. Our great grandmother has never been there and is legally blind. "JOE" Patrick Joseph
Schnuffelhase
Newbie Visitor
Newbie Visitor

Re: Travelling back home to Tobago with my 6 kids and Great

Post by Schnuffelhase »

Dear Joe?

I am not sure, if you are the one I am looking for...................

Maybe you know me as SCHNASI?

We met each other years ago and you are still on my mind - but please, don't missunderstand me, I am really lucky with my family, having a 9 year old daughter - it is because I still appreciate knowing a special person like you.

We suppose to travel to Tobago in 2011 and I was surving via internet looking for a nice place to stay when I stopped on your request.

If I am wrong and you are not Joe, please forget this comment

Soon
Heike (Schnasidasi - sounds not nice anymore)

Return to “General Questions & Comment”