James Car Rental

24 apartments located inland at Crown Point (listing)
Veynu Siewrattan

James Car Rental

Post by Veynu Siewrattan »

I stayed at James Holiday resort around June 03 as it was highly recommended by a Tobagonian friend. What a mistake but this is not about the 'resort' since everone else has covered that.

I rented a car from him and found myself with an old beat-up looking car whose A/C was not working and windows gave problems to go up and down. To make things worse, we decided to drive around Tobago but only made it as far as Roxborough. After stopping for gas the car wouldn't start and after checking around, we realised that the battery was bone-dry! thank god a guy had jumper cables and the nearby roadside vendor had some club soda (a good substitute for battery water). We made it back to Amadeas restaurant with the intention of having James come and collect the car. well, we waited a good two hours for that to happen even though he is located no more that 20 mins from the restaurant. He strained himself to give us an apology and would not even think of giving even a partial refund.

Without reservation, Iadvise all to stay clear of James' resort and car rental until he changes his attitude and improves his facilities. I suspect this will be never.

Return to “James Holiday Resort”