Guest Report

Friendly small apartment house in Charlotteville (listing)
C Whalen

Guest Report

Post by C Whalen »

HI my husband and i stayed at this location for our first week of our vacation.it was one of the nicest place we stayed at.we had rented one of the smaller apts. but decided we needed more room because there was 3 adults.the owner Rainer let us rent one of the large apts and boy was it nice.we payed about 1000 US$ for the week and it was worth every penny.i would highly recommend this apt.the owner was very accomodating ,met us with a smile and a nice cool drink and we felt very welcomed.they gave us a free apt cleaning in the week which was great.the place was kept very clean. you had to pay extra for the air conditioner but we didnt and we never needed it anyway ,the rooms were well ventalated and had lots of windows.the kitchen was well stocked with dishes good fridge and stove.we had an out side deck with hameck chairs and we spent alot of time in them relaxing. Downstairs they had a small cafe and bar it was run by very nice people (mary and keven)very clean and good food and at a reasonable price.you could use a laptop there and have internet at a very cheap price.One evening we had guests over and Mary Kevin did a special dinner just for our group which they did not have to do but did and it was delcious mary is an excelent cook.i would absolutly rent here again.

Return to “Top River Pearl”