KCNN and Yes Tourism - Excellent!

Transport-related questions and comment
Jo B
myTobago Nut
myTobago Nut

KCNN and Yes Tourism - Excellent!

Post by Jo B »

I have recently returned from a 10-day trip to Tobago. I decided to hire a car for the whole trip, and having used KCNN previously, booked a jeep from them through the Yes Tourism website, arranging to collect and return it at the airport. Once again I wasn't disappointed. I was met as I came out of the airport and after completing the paperwork, I was off in no time at all. The owners and staff are incredibly friendly, their rates are competitive and the vehicles seem to be well-maintained. For those concerned about CDW, the reduced rate at $5 per day is a great compromise, reducing your maximum liability to a few hundred $ only. At the end of my trip, I dropped the jeep off outside departures, where I was met and able to hand the car back there and then.

I would certainly use KCNN (and the Yes Tourism booking service) again on another visit to Tobago.

Jo x
Marcus Hartnell

Re: KCNN and Yes Tourism - Excellent!

Post by Marcus Hartnell »

We have come back from our holiday to tobago and we would recommend KCNN car rentals there service is fantastic and very reasonably priced very very helpful
Robert T
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Re: KCNN and Yes Tourism - Excellent!

Post by Robert T »

Just a few words to praise KCNN car rental, we used their service for two weeks in March and we were overly satisfied. Superb, pristine clean car was waiting for us at the airport delivered by an incredibly friendly staff member for a very reasonable rental fee.

Thanks a lot once again.

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”