Guest Report

2 apartments in Castara village (listing)
Denesha

Guest Report

Post by Denesha »

I stayed in the family room in Mot Mot house, hidden cottage and the place is lovely. The kitchen was equip with basically everything.I was very satisfied with the cottage itself,it was clean and welcoming.

I expected though to see a bigger pool as well as a jacuzzi, but there was only a pool and it was not that big to allow you to swim around in. Also i felt that the pool could have been in a more secure or private location, (i am a Muslim woman so for me, privacy will matter a lot and this is just my opinion).

But nevertheless, I love the ambiance, the country side and basically everything is readily available rite in that same spot at Castara village,you do not have to go far to get to the beach,there's souvenir stores close by and there's a local convenient store to get your simple grocery items.

There were all different kind of exotic looking birds landing on the porch's balcony which made it seen like u were on a bird watching expedition, that made our vacation even more interesting.If you're looking for a relaxing vacation this is the place to be,and its exactly what i wanted.

Return to “Hidden Cottage”