Sunset Cruise

What to see, what to do, where to go
Patricia
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Sunset Cruise

Post by Patricia »

Does anyone know which tour companies offer sunset/night cruises in Tobago?
Pupuce
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Sunset Cruise

Post by Pupuce »

Hi Patricia,

A lot of them sem to propose it...And one for sure is Frankie Tours. But...DON'T BOOK WITH THEM!! We did a sunset cruise last night with Frankie Tours. And it turned into a total nightmare! I'm going to write a full report about that here later. Now I can't, I'm still too mad and shocked about it all. Just to mention something: the sunset cruise was more of a rainstorm cruise. And we didn't do much cruising - we were only floating for 5 hours between your usual Bon Accord Lagoon, No Man's Land and Nylon Pool. And all this in almost complete darkness because the sky was covered by rain clouds... :evil:

I already hated No Man's Land but now...!

The weather was definitely not favorable for a "cruise" like this but a pro would have cancelled it. We were picked up from our villa 1,5 hours late...We should have canceled ourselves but we had paid a deposit, there was an old man picking us (respect the elderly!) and when you know how the weather can vary here from one place to another, youcan stay positive about it! But nah, never ever going to do things like this here...And you always have someone of the crew hitting on the girls...This time one of the guys was "doing it" with a young British girl under our eyes. So amateur, so unprofessional, so disgusting. :x

Return to “Sightseeing, Tours, Sport & Activities”