Guest Report

A two-bedroom condominium on Tobago Plantations (listing)
Gillian Laqus

Guest Report

Post by Gillian Laqus »

This is an absolutely lovely home to rent in Plantations. We have been going to Plantations at least once a year for the last 8 years and hopefully will continue to do so for many years to come. The kids have free rein to ride their bikes,scooter, swim, fish and play around in a safe gated environment. The sea is very close by.
You are on the golf course, for those that love Golf. The Condo and beds are very comfortable (a must for me when renting anywhere) The rooms fairly large and roomy!
This rental home is in a perfect location in relation to the swimming pool as you have a visual view of the pool from almost everywhere in the condo. (allowing you to see the kids swim while being inside) I absolutely love the ambiance and view of the golf course and Casarina trees, once you arrive and settle in you are instantly relaxed.
If i were to make one suggestion it would be to have the compound (or condo) purchase a small stand alone deepfreeze, (if they have not done so already) as the freezer space is small if you want to travel with lots of meals cooked ahead of time. :)
I will happily rent this condo again. It is a fantastic rental for the perfect family vacation! Cheers to the owners as they have done a great job at making you feel at home away from home :)

Return to “18A Tobago Plantations”