Leaving Luggage at Coco Reef

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Alistair

Leaving Luggage at Coco Reef

Post by Alistair »

Dear all
I am off to Coco reef on honeymoon in 27 days (not counting honest!!) and am just finalising a few things and am hoping someone can help.

We are staying at Coco reef for a few nights and then heading off for a weeks trekking around Venezuela for a week before coming back to coco reef for 11 nights. We do not want to have to take all our luggage and belongings with us and so were hoping to leave a suitcase at the hotel and also (perhaps) leave some valuables there (eg travelellers chqs locked up in a safe)
Does anyone know if this is possible or should I contact the hotel in advance.

Secondly I was wondering about taking travellers chqs etc, I have been lead to believe the bank is only "down the road" as such, could we just take bank cards and draw cash from cash machines ??

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Alistair

PS - Fantastic site Steve !
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Alistair

1) I am sure the Coco Reef would store some of your luggage as you will be returning to them. Why not simply email the hotel at [email protected] and ask? It's always better to arrange these things in advance.

2) The RBTT bank is a two minute walk from the Coco Reef (half of which is the walk through the hotel's grounds). Yes, I only ever take cards and the machine outside the bank is available 24/7.

Have a great trip.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”