Guest Report

4 studio apartments next to Parlatuvier beach (listing)
Zoe

Guest Report

Post by Zoe »

Nothing compares with the views of Sea Shell apartments looking over Parlatuvier beach. You literally step out of the appartment onto the beach! The views from the balcony are stunning there is nothing else quite like it. You can see our across the beach and ocean.

It has felt like staying in a little studio log cabin in the woodlands staying at Sea Shell a very cosy feel. The apartment are basic but you have what you need, there’s a washing machine available and it’s about the views and closeness to the beach. We spent most of our time on the balcony drinking rum, listening to music, reading or on the beach. One thing I think it’s important to note is there is a shop walking distance by the jetty but there is no cafes, restaurants here. However there’s a kind lady called Joanne who lives nextdoor and you can order home made food from her. (Even if not the first night when you arrive do try out her food) We had curried fish, rice, veg and salad which was delicious one of the best meals I’ve had. I highly recommend asking Dale the host to connect you with Joanne to pre-order a meal upon arrival which I believe you can have on take-away or on her veranda which also has stunning views. She’s also a great person to ask about the area.

Return to “Sea Shell”