Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
George Shaw

Guest Report

Post by George Shaw »

I cannot recommend Shirma's Apartments enough! My girlfriend and I stayed here for 8 weeks from February 2023 to April 2023 whilst on our medical elective. The apartment we stayed in was spacious, clean and had all necessary mod-cons such as a full kitchen, AC, washing machine and ample storage space. For Medical students, Shirma organised morning daily taxis to take us to the hospital for our placements (included in our rental costs), as well as a weekly car trip to a large supermarket.

Not only was the space and hospitality fantastic, but staying with Shirma also afforded us her expert knowledge of the island and connections for organising excursions. Through Shirma, all activities we did were at brilliant and competitive price and often included additional benefits for being her guests.

Our Tobago experience was incredible and it would be fair to say that a large portion of this could be attributed to staying with Shirma. If you are planning to visit Tobago, make the same great decision we did and stay with Shirma!

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”