Required jabs

Your questions on medical and security issues
Marc Jones

Required jabs

Post by Marc Jones »

Couldn't see anything anywhere in the build up to my trip saying I needed any, and haven't had any. Should I have!?

:shock:
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

Oops, now seen people talk about tetanus, polio and hepatitis.

I don't recall EVER having any of these. Erk.
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Post by Steve Wooler »

Marc, my friend - RELAX!!!!! You don't have to have any jabs. Yes, I suppose if one is being ultra-cautious there are a variety that you "could" have, but unless you're going to Tobago as a sex tourist and intend to to sample the delights of the Caribbean (a guaranteed way of getting HIV), then you really need nothing that you wouldn't have if you were going for two weeks in Torquay. Yes, you should ideally make sure that your tetanus jabs are up to date - but that's nothing to do with Tobago or going on holiday.
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago
AndyHarries

Jabs etc

Post by AndyHarries »

Hi Marc

Just to confirm what Steve says, and to tell you that you can even drink the water in Tobago. I think that's amazing!

:D

Rachel
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

Sorry Steve. I need a holiday! :D

Can you tell it's been 8 years?

Last minute panics that's all this is...
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Marc,Chill,chill chill,you'll be a nervous wreck before you go!!!No jabs needed,the water is potable,there is a free health service if needed,plenty of dentists,busses from your hotel area to Plymouth or Scarborough roughly hourly,plenty of sun ,warm rain,booze and food.So as they say in Tobago lax man lax and enjoy the liming.Have good time I've got 29 weeks to go!!!!!!
David :D
Marc Jones

Post by Marc Jones »

I now appear to have everything I need in place, bar some money to be changed I'm all set!

The wind down begins here 8)

Return to “Health & Security”