Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Seth King

Guest Report

Post by Seth King »

I would highly recommend Shirma's Apartments to all medical student doing their elective in Tobago - almost all of the students on placement at the time I was there where staying at Shirma's, and we all had a brilliant time. Shirma's apartments are really well kitted out, and staying there is a great way to meet the other medical students, and makes it much easier & less expensive travelling around Tobago!

Shirma & Clifford are wonderful hosts who take great care of you, they are always concerned about your wellbeing and they make you lunch on Sundays! They are also help organise transport and trips - they organise your free transport to and from the airport and to hospital everyday, give you a list of the best taxi drivers to contact, which is really helpful on an island with limited functional transport links, they organise and give you cheap deals on the best tours around the island, and they know the island really well so can answer any questions you have ?

The accommodation itself is brilliant, I stayed in a 1 person apartment, I had a double bed, good air conditioning, a washing machine, excellent kitchen facilities, a living room area with a TV and couches, and great bathroom facilities. I had no issues with the apartment, and Shirma was very helpful with any questions I had. The accommodation is also surrounded by a beautiful garden which Shirma & Clifford have made!

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”