Guest Report

1-bedroom apartment in Bacolet (listing)
Vivien

Guest Report

Post by Vivien »

My stay in Tobago was unbelievable and Shirma & her lovely family were a big reason why. I was first a bit nervous because I came alone on this island but it was the best decision ever. Staying at Shirmas is by far the best thing that you can do. Not just only because the apartment is very cute & comfy; the beach is very close & also the food Shirma offered was crazy good. But all in all the biggest reason that I was so lucky staying there was the atmosphere and incredible openheartedness & kindheartness Shirma and her family spread. I never felt alone or unsafe, I always felt welcome and had the feeling that Shirma would be there to help out. This is something I experienced a lot inTobago. Whether you are a stranger or not, everyone is polite and relaxed. Everybody talks to everybody and people try to help each other without a bad thought. Also in the clinic I learned a lot from the doctors there; even tho the E&R was almost always crowded the doctors were always respectfull, patient and just did a very good job. The island itself is like a paradise from a postcard, it felt a bit surreal to live there. So it was one oft he best experiences I´ve had and I am very grateful that I was able to meet such amazing people. The island itself, the Tobagonians, the food, the steel pans…. everything will always stay in my mind and I was just so sad that I could not stay there longer. Thank you so much!

Return to “Shirma's Apartment”