Reputable Taxi Service?

Transport-related questions and comment
Sharon R

Reputable Taxi Service?

Post by Sharon R »

We’re visiting Tobago in August and will need a taxi to take us to our hotel. I asked the Kariwak, where we’ll be staying, if they had a car that could meet us when our flight arrives. I was informed that I could find a taxi service at the airport. I know there is a list of taxi services on this sight, and I’ve read through a few of the threads and am aware that I should look for cars with H license plates and stay away from the ones with P plates. But I’d really like to know if someone can recommend someone reputable.

We’re not interested in renting a car because we won’t really have a need for one other than transportation to and from the airport and Sunday School.

Recommendations, anyone?
Stephen Hull

Post by Stephen Hull »

Sharon

I use a lady called Sandra. She is one of the registered taxi drivers based at the airport. You can contact her on 868 750 7755.

Steve H
Sharon R

Post by Sharon R »

Thanks Steve. I'll give her a call. :)
Sharon R

Post by Sharon R »

Hi Stephen,

Just wanted to let you know that I tried calling the number that you provided, but the call gets disconnected almost immediately. Do you have another number for Sandra?
Stephen Hull

Post by Stephen Hull »

Sharon

750 7755 is the only number I have. I presume you need to put 868 in front if dialling from USA. The number stil lworks fine for me from here.

Alternatively, you can contact her mum (Ms Yvonne) on 868 770 3707 (she is also a taxi driver, although well into her 60's) and either she could pick you up or give you another number for Sandra.

Steve

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”