Getting to Tobago

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Kayla Aspinall

Getting to Tobago

Post by Kayla Aspinall »

I would dearly love to go to Tobago but have some obstacles in my way. The main one being suffering a long flight as I have medical problems and cannot sit for long. The only way I could see getting there is by BA Club World if it is a flat bed and not cradle seat or Virgin Upper. Can anyone enlighten on whether these seats are comfy enough. I have been battling cancer for the past 2 yrs and have very little meat on my bones and also have mobility problems. My mother is paying for this trip and will be accompanying me if I do go.

Thanks for any info.

Kayla.
Patrick Dankou
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Patrick Dankou »

Hello Kayla,

BA operates a Boing 777 with a 3 class config. on the Tobago route: Club World, World traveller plus and economy. All Club world seats are flat beds and quite comfortable. The C class fare changes quite often, if you are flexible with your travel dates you might save a few hundred bucks.
Patrick Dankou
Yes Tourism - http://www.Yes-Tourism.com
Dr Stefan Rustscheff
Oh, so Sad!
Oh, so Sad!

Club world

Post by Dr Stefan Rustscheff »

And, even better, BA is remaking its Club world into new (wider) flatbeds. Booking in advance and on certain dates can net a Club ticket for 999 pounds return. And even the old Club with "old " flatbeds was quite OK.
The cradle seat is no more to tobago. Go to the BA website and see the wonders ow new club world!
Best of luck with the trip and Your battle.

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”