sandflies and beaches

Your questions on medical and security issues
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Thanks Steve,so now I am tall,handsome and slim!!!!!!!
David (76 days 23hours and 39 minutes to go \:D/ )
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Brian Taylor »

you gotta work on the slim a tiny bit...only veggies for you this time... shall I tell sharon already? and diet beers and rumpunch light...naaaahhh that would not be a holiday at all.... what about jogging up and down depot road? naahhh... not good either, if I would try that we would need the ambulance already and I am two years younger than you :wink:
I guess being happy how you ar would be the best.... works for me... :lol:

steph
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Steph,will survive all these slights that are thrown at me.....'cos I'll be there(cue for a song?)before most of them,including ST :evil:
David(in 11 weeks should have just sighted Barbados and be on the descent to TOBAGO) :D
Jane H
Tobago Fanatic
Tobago Fanatic

Post by Jane H »

Oh David - you really know how to rub our noses in it don't you! We KNOW you're going in November. We KNOW you're going to be there for ages, and ages, and ages...............! You can't make us any more jealous than we already are!!

If I was being really mean - I could say that I wished you one of those really rough and bumpy descents into Tobago :twisted: - but I'm not that nasty (well - not often anyway!).

But PLEASE - spare a thought for those of us who are stuck in blighty for the duration, with no hope of getting to Tobago in the near future! Just tone down the constant references to your date of departure - eh?

Cheers

Jane
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Brian Taylor »

oh... he does that every year and it gets worse when he's here... try to read around it :wink:
or just book a flight yourself :lol:

steph
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
Gisela Grell
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

Post by Gisela Grell »

Well Jane and Steph,

it is not easy to "read around it" because David is mention it too often (almost with any posting). And - as Jane wrote - cannot get more jealous than I'm already :?

David, don't listen to the jealous girls and enjoy the longing time before holidays. :wink:

Cheers
Gisela

Return to “Health & Security”