Guest Report

Small B&B/studio apartment guesthouse in Crown Point *** NOW CLOSED ***
R. Poutsma

Guest Report

Post by R. Poutsma »

How surprised we were at arrival! The studio apartment turned out to be very large, and spacious, and included a nice wrap around. In fact, there's nothing more to say about the apartment itself, than it met to our needs, more than that, even. The walking distance to Store Bay and other things we needed (food/groceries/money/airport) was only a couple of minutes... of course we knew that in advance, but when what was promised at the time of booking turned out to be exactly the way it was, we were extra happy.

I have read some visitors complaining about the street sounds, well... I think that staying in an apartment at the only traffic"artery"of the island, and in one of the busiest parst of the island, anyone who took the time to read into their destination could have guessed it wouldn't be quiet. Yes, there's noise, cars, music, at night, but hey, that's T&T! Just bring some earplugs, and you'll be fine. (besides, I felt after 2 nights we got used to it anyway).

For anyone who wants to be in a guesthouse with easy access to beach etc, don't hesitate to stay at Kia's!

Return to “Kia's Across From The Beach”