Guest Report

9 room retreat at Culloden on the Caribbean coast (listing)
Sebastien

Guest Report

Post by Sebastien »

Hi,

I went to Footprints with my girlfriend. We rented the Tobago Monarch Villa for 3 nights. We arrived late night so It was difficult to figure out how was our villa. The manager took us up at the airport and drove us to the villa. All were welcoming.

We've just discovered the wonderful view the very next morning : just imagine the beautiful turquoise pool with 2 stages (regular + jacuzzi) in the front and in the background the ocean and the reef ! fabulous ! we enjoyed the pool and relaxing in the hanging bed outside so that we can admire the sightseeing from it.

We loved the privacy of our villa. We could not see the occupants of the other villas.

The 1st day someone from Footprints Resort recommended that we drive to the north of the island. We stopped at almost all the sightseeing, the view were wonderful, it was a nice trip. After this long day drive, we ate in the dining room under the stars. We pre-ordered a specialty from Trinidad and Tobago, I can't remember the name but it was a pork marinated with macaroni pie and red beans, the perfect amount of spiciness ! delicious !!! Everything was home made even the ice cream (peanut ... hummm)

The second day we rented the resort's jeep (brand new !). The help of the receptionist was really helpful/encouraging with the direction. Passed the first minutes when I had to learn driving on the left (I'm French) We drove to Argyle falls which I recommend ... a lot of fun.

The 3rd we rented equipments for scuba diving.

We enjoyed every moment, this is definitively a must I recommend !

Seb

Return to “Footprints Eco Resort”