Guest Report

4-bedroom villa at Grafton (listing)
Vanda

Guest Report

Post by Vanda »

My family and I stayed at Sunset Reef Villa in August 2012,to say the least that we were truly disappointed .The villa was
not prepared for our arrival which was confirmed via e mails to the owner.The pool was out of service for almost two days as they were doing maintenace as they were not aware of our arrival,the house was not cleaned also ,we had two babies with us ,so we took it upon ourselves to clean our rooms and the villa so that we could be comfortable, there was not even a good broom or mop, we had to buy a mop.The toilet in one of the rooms overflowed that same night ,which we had to clean up also.The yard was mossy and I slipped and fell while trying to get a hose to rinse off ourselves after comming from the beach,we could not use the much talked about phone booth as it needed to be throughly cleaned and it had a leak that when bathing the water would run off into the pool,The yard and surrounding garden was unkept and uncut.I complained and e mail the owner as to our situation,The manager Gus , whom we knew because we stayed at another villa( where we absoutley had no issues) he manages was truly wonderful in trying to get things fixed and organised as well as cathy the maid.It took two days out of our vacation as we had to bear all the noise that went with cutting the grass and pressure washing the yard, which took two days and was not completed ,the villa is a lovely villa in a nice location but needs much maintenance to be as advertised.I e mailed the owner asking him for a refund because of the incovenience we endured , i have had no response.I might add that we looked at the guest book and there were many favourable entries except for the one written just before we stayed ,they were disappointed too.If they read this may be they can express their disapointment.

Return to “Sunset Reef Villa”