Guest Report

125 room budget all-inclusive hotel at Great Courland Bay (listing)
Jesse Swindale

Guest Report

Post by Jesse Swindale »

We stayed in june last year after reading review's on this fantastic web site for for months before and i must say that my girlfriend and i went open minded after all the mixxed reports we'd seen.
Afer we landed we were transfered to the rex by mini bus very polite driver who told us we must try truely mango the locals favourite mango! Which i must add is a must! we arivved at the hotel after 45 minutes drive of a beautiful coastline road along the Caribbean coast and were greeted at the door by a member of staff who asked if we'd like a glass of tropical punch! Oh yes we had certinaly arived, we were then proptly checked in and our luggage taken to our room.
The room was of lovly size and the veiw on to the beach was magical with lizzards all over the outside walls basking in the sun and listening to waves gently crash on the beach is something i will nerver forget, the room it self did look 'lived in' but we wasn't expecting glamour the sheets were clean and so was the room that was good enough for us! The food was amazing so meny local dishes being served and some being cooked right there in frount of you!
In our two weeks we stayed we saw about 6 turtles laying their egg's and we even helped the turtle guy tag one!A moment that will last us our lifetime this is a must if you stay in laying season, little Tobago is anouther must we done the day trip and it is fantastic, Our two weeks we done the rainforest treck, scuba diving,horse riding,sailing,deep sea fishing, dolphin whaching,snorkling at lots of reefs, little tobago trip, sunday school and we only just scratched the surface of what there is to do and see we will be back!!

Return to “Starfish Tobago”