Jacaranda House

3-bedroom villa at Mount Hay
Oliver Carter

Jacaranda House

Post by Oliver Carter »

Has anyone stayed here and if so do they have any comments they would like to share. My wife and I are planning a trip in November and are booking our stay there. The web site looks great and the owner has been very nice to deal with so far. Any notes on the area - beach, dining, shops, activities - would be great.
Thanks so much - we can't wait!
Sharon E

Post by Sharon E »

Have looked around Jacaranda and it is magnificent with the most gorgeous views over the Reef and the swimming pool well you will see for yourself, it must be heaven to sit in it and look out to see with a rum punch!! :lol: The upstairs has fully opening sliding doors so you can open the whole lounge up and have the most wonderful breeze through.

You are almost halfway between Mt Irvine Beach and Grafton, you have a small supermarket by you 5 minutes walk, although it is a steep hill on the way back up and a Pizza Boys next door. You also have a roti shop at the bottom of the hill that is open for lunch and also does pies. Both beaches in walking time are probably a 10 minute walk away.

Hope this helps.
Oliver Carter

Thank you

Post by Oliver Carter »

Thanks so much - it is always great to get a first hand account. We are all very excited about staying at the house. I'll post some comments after our trip. Rum punch will be on the menu daily!

Return to “Jacaranda House”