Guest Report

Small B&B/studio apartment guesthouse in Crown Point *** NOW CLOSED ***
Claudette

Guest Report

Post by Claudette »

I visited Tobago in March 2010 for the first time and stayed at Kia cross from the beach apartments, once outside the airport terminal an information shop was located. The apartment is a 5 minute walk up a main road, if I could walk it with a suitcase and rack sack anyone could!
The apartment was spacious with own kitchen living room and on suit, we had the rap around veranda apartment that was excellent in the evenings to socialize outside in the warm air with plenty of space inside and out for a small group of people/ family.
All kitchen utensils were provided and clean they had fans, TV and internet connection. You may need mosquitoes’ repellent or coils to burn although some rooms had mosquitoe nets.
The accommodation is run by a lovely young lady who was on site daily, she gave us ideas on daily excursions and called the appropriate people to visit us to make arrangements (the Trips were excellent) and all staff are very friendly and helpful, a bar was being decorated when I visited, this is a positive as not all apartments had verandas so this would be a nice area to have drinks and socialize. Breakfast could be bought and was filling. Dinner was also served on site.
This accommodation is in the ideal location to access everything you need. The shops and the beaches are a short walk in both directions (choice) Directly across the road is a bank and 24 hour ATM, pizza and laundrette. A bar and snooker/pool table a few minute’s walk.
In a nut shell!!! This was a great place to stay that was quiet, clean, has good access and the people were friendly. Well recommended, I will visit again especially when I need to relax.

Return to “Kia's Across From The Beach”