Guest Report

Small B&B/studio apartment guesthouse in Crown Point *** NOW CLOSED ***

Guest Report

Post by Guest »

Me & my wife spent a few days in tobago and we used this websites recommendation of Kia's as a guide to make a decision on where to stay. I must say I was very disappointed with what we were met with.

The Positives:
1. Kias is at a great location, oppostie a bank, 2 minutes from the beach & right on the main road so travelling was very easy.
2. They do organize tours around the island & on h boats for you with their own presonal staff.
3. Free pick up & drop off from the aipport. That I was very happy with.
4. Friendly staff, made us feel very welcome & were mostly available.
5. Food from the restaurant was good.

The Negatives:
1. The room was not what we saw in the pics, there was no real kithenette, just some cupboards with a microwave & a food processor. There was no fridge, stove, cuttlery.
2. The bed was small for us. The room had a mosquito net which was very ineffective against mosquitos & a can of spray for the large amount of mosquitos.
3. Laundry servie was to be desired.
4. There was no iron or ironing board, and the one we did finally get wasnt working that well.
5. To much bush around. Thats the reason for the amount of mosquitos. Also why were there chickens & fowls roaming in the premises.
6. I loved the ambiance of the restaurant but they couldve had better tables & chairs & better drainage facilities.
7. The shower we had to literally fight to have a bath. Outside the shower got soaked everytime.

I think honestly Kia can do so much better with some more financing to really upgrade her place. Once that is done she would have one of the top guesthouses in Tobago.

Return to “Kia's Across From The Beach”