Guest Report

Small B&B/studio apartment guesthouse in Crown Point *** NOW CLOSED ***
Charlene Ruffin

Guest Report

Post by Charlene Ruffin »

Location, Location, Location!!! Kia's across from the beach could not have been better placed. Everything that you could possibly need is within true walking distance. Karen is a very gracious and helpful host. She is warm and pleasant. Karen greeted us every day with a smile and was available at any time to answer questions, make recommendations and just explain the atmosphere as to what was going on in Tobago. Wayne Kennedy, a very nice and knowledgeable tour guide was also available to answer questions and make some suggestions for the holiday weekend. The food at Kia's was wonderful!!! Karen has a few different selections to choose from. They were visually appealing and I never left there hungry. I am now an admitted addict of pepper sauce. Karen gave me a sample to take back with me to the States. The low point of this trip was the accomodations. While the room looked nice enough, it wasn't clean at all. The kitchen had ants. Upon arrival the bathroom had long brown hair all over the place. The shower was some sort of medevil pressure washing hose that took some getting used to. The bed was lumpy and the sheets and pillows could use some updating. The good still outweighs the bad here. I will definately return again next year. Kia's is not the Hilton and should never be compared to it. If you are looking for a decent, reasonable, traditional place, with the absolute best location to Pigeon Point and Store Bay, then there is no other than Kia's across from the beach!!!

Return to “Kia's Across From The Beach”