Sandy Point Beach Club

Questions and comment outside the scope of the above topic groups
SuzyW
Getting Hooked
Getting Hooked

Sandy Point Beach Club

Post by SuzyW »

Hi, I have tried to post under the accommodation listing but Sandy Point Beach CLUB is not there. Please DO NOT mix the Club with the Village which is next door.

Sandy Point Beach Club is a timeshare resort and we have just returned from two wonderful weeks there. It is clean, beautiful, well maintained and the staff are fabulous. The rooms are spotless, fresh towels and linen EVERY day the grounds are constantly being cleaned and I cannot fault it. It is right next door to the airport but this is no problem at all and it is fact a great event when the BA, Virgin Atlantic flights come in once or twice a week. Alvira who organises the activities is great and all of the staff on reception, maintenance and the housekeeping staff cannot be more friendly or helpful.

Clifton and his wife in the beachside bar made us so very welcome.

I cannot relax anywhere but here I did, lots of lazy days and nights.

I will post more about our stay on another part of the forum.

Steve Wooler can you put Sandy Point Beach Club on the accommodation listings please?

Thanks

Sue W
Steve Wooler
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak
myTobago Editor & Chief Anorak

Re: Sandy Point Beach Club

Post by Steve Wooler »

Hi Suzy

The Sandy Point Beach Club is most certainly in the Accommodation listings. I don't know how/where you are looking, but you will find it under the 'Search' tab by name, location or other factors, in the A-Z List, in the Location search for Crown Point, in the Recommended list and/or in the 'Small Hotels' category. The direct link is www.mytobago.info/hotels/sandy-point-beach-club.htm
Steve Wooler
myTobago.info - the definitive Visitor Guide to Tobago

Return to “General Questions & Comment”