Guest Report

3-bedroom apartment at Grafton Beach (listing)
Raece

Guest Report

Post by Raece »

Black Rock Dreams is just that - a dreamy property set right on the shores of the beautiful Black Rock beach. My husband and I had the pleasure of staying here on two occasions and it is honestly difficult to imagine staying anywhere else. Our last stay was at the gorgeous and vibrant Chaconia Suite which was clean, spacious, impeccably designed, tastefully decorated and equipped with every convenience you would need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The pristine views of the ocean and the well landscaped grounds create an extremely peaceful and relaxing environment which we would highly recommend. Our host, Liz, was lovely and very accomodating and kept us well informed throughout our stay. We cannot wait to return to this piece of paradise!
Liz Sloper
Tobago Guru
Tobago Guru

Re: Guest Report

Post by Liz Sloper »

Dear Raecene
Thank you for such a glowing review of Chaconia Suite, it is very much appreciated. We are so happy that you loved Chaconia Suite, the owners take great pride in making sure it is well maintained and as comfortable as possible. Lenore, the housekeeper, and I love looking after the apartment for them and making peoples stay with us as enjoyable as we can.
We love welcoming back guests and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Liz

Return to “Chaconia Suite”