Tropikist Hotel ??????????

54 room 2* budget hotel in Crown Point (listing)
Richard King

Tropikist Hotel ??????????

Post by Richard King »

Hello, what a lovely site this is, thank you.

In early March my wife and are to spend 14 days A.I. at the Tropikist and having read most of the comments on this hotel I have mixed feelings. My wife is not only an Insulin Dependant Diabetic but also suffers with a rare disease which makes walking very difficult. Is rare that we can afford to go to the more exotic places and it's a huge undertaking for her to travel so far and so this may well be our last. I would like to make this a holiday for her to remember, especially as it is our wedding anniversary while we are away. I hope I've not made a mistake in my choice !!

Having seen others post their experiences of their holidays I was wondering if a report on our return, describing the resort from a disabled persons point of view, would be useful to others.

I this meets with approval please advise me.

Richard King
:idea:
Henry Prempeh

Post by Henry Prempeh »

This is a fantastic site very thoughtful well laid out and well used.('8)')

I have only just joined, but saw Richard's post from January and thought it might be useful to jump in here. I may be wrong but this topic seems to be the only one that is missing on this site, i.e. disable access. Would it be possible for to have more coments on this from visitors to different institutions?
Hopefully Richard had a good time with his wife and will post his experiences.(':!:')

Henry

Return to “Tropikist Beach Hotel”