Trinidad to Tobago

Your questions and comment on travel to Tobago
Mike

Trinidad to Tobago

Post by Mike »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 12 March 2003

we have not booked a connecting flight yet and we are arriving just before easter long weekend wondering if that is a problem or is there alot of flights
Ian R

Trinidad to Tobago

Post by Ian R »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 13 March 2003

Mike - it is not worth the risk of leaving it booking on arrival as it only costs TT$200 return if you do it more than 7 days in advance with Tobago Express. In addition LIAT and Caribbean star fly the route. I have only once left it until the last minute a few years ago and was put on Standby for several hours by shear luck I got on the last seat on the last (extra) flight of the day!
John

Trinidad to Tobago

Post by John »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 13 March 2003

Hi Mike I have just booked with Togago Express you can't book on line however I email the [email protected] and they booked them for me and are holding the seat for me. web site is http://sutra111.airkiosk.com/cgi-bin/tabx/181002i have a great trip.

Hi Mike update on booking you go on line enter all the details required at the end you will get a ref Number email this with your arriving flight details Tobago or Trinidad and ask them to hold flight till arrival in TT. Once agin Good Trip when are you going
Philip

Trinidad to Tobago

Post by Philip »

Post Recreated: Originally posted - 14 March 2003

Book the flight. Although their are 12 per day Easter is very busy with Trinis going across for the Holiday.
Neshen

Post by Neshen »

How long does it take to get a response to an email to Tobago Express. I emailed them at [email protected] several days ago and have had no response, so I tried to emil [email protected] this morning, and have had no response.

Thanks.
John Hill

Post by John Hill »

Tobago express callcentre email is best I found reply normal straight away they will hold seats for you as long as you book online quote booking reference and give them your flight details
Neshen

Trinidad-Tobago Flights

Post by Neshen »

Finally got a response from Tobago Express to one of my emails requesting information on how to book Trinidad-Tobago flights (took almost two days to respond to this particular message).

I immediately reponded back to them and gave them the information that they requested to reserve tickets I wanted and they have yet to confim back to me (this has now been well over one day). Can't say that I am thrilled with the level of service. Any one else have similar experience?
Patrick Dankou
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Post by Patrick Dankou »

Hi Neshen,
one reason for the delay could be a problem with the fiberoptic cable that links TSTT to the world, they send me an apology today. Tobago Express reservation system is internet based, if I make a reservation in theTobago office it is send to Trinidad online, in other words if the server is down they can't book a flight online and have to call their headquarter.
All airlines are charging 200 TT now for the round trip and you don't have to book a week in advance anymore to get this fare. They are : Caribbean Star, Liat, Tobago Express and BWIA.
Patrick Dankou
Yes Tourism - http://www.Yes-Tourism.com

Return to “Air Travel & Getting To Tobago”