ISland Tour with YES Tourism

What to see, what to do, where to go
Gisela Grell
Tobago Anorak
Tobago Anorak

ISland Tour with YES Tourism

Post by Gisela Grell »

Hi folks,

time is running and I still did not write down all my experiences in Tobago in February.
I WON a price at the competition here and decided to do an island tour with YES tourism. I went to Tobago with four friends and it was their first time on Tobago. The Islandtour was the best thing to give them a first impression of the island. Our guide Louisa and driver Nigel picked us up 9 am. I thought it starts 10 and we were not ready but as we were the only guests on this tour it wasn't a problem. We went to Scarborough to see the Fort St. George, saw the Argyle waterfalls, eat at Jemma's (sorry to say that it was better before) drove through the rainforest and our guide could tell us a lot about the island, the history, plants and birds and we spend a wonderful day.

Thanks a lot to Tanja from Yes tourism! She organized our trip, the pick up from the airport (n a maxi taxi because we were 5 and luggage) and was always there with information and good advices for almost everything.

If you book at YES tourism you are very well treated! I can highly recommend this people and company.
Cheers
Gisela
a.k.a. Shorty
see some pics on http://www.gisela-grell.de

Return to “Sightseeing, Tours, Sport & Activities”