Beach Bar

135 room luxury 4* beachside resort at Crown Point (listing)
Kirsten Giles

Beach Bar

Post by Kirsten Giles »

Hi all,

I recently read in a magazine that the CCR has had a refurb on the beach bar - anybody know anything?

Really sad that I am not going out to Tobago this year - I wonder if I can persuade my hubby into going this year - ho hum! any ideas??!! :roll:

Kirsten
JulieA

Re: Beach Bar

Post by JulieA »

Hi Kirsten
I thought I would post a reply, even though I can't help with your question I'm afraid! It's obvious you enjoyed your stay in Tobago and the CCR - we are staying there in November. (A little way off, but something nice to look forward to). Anyway, I just wondered if you could tell me a little about your stay and what you liked about it.
Julie :P
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

Kirsten,depression,caused by withdrawl (from Tobago)??????
Sue Wright

Post by Sue Wright »

Hi Kirsten & JulieA

We just got back from a week at the Coco Reef Hotel, having been to Tobago twice before but not having stayed there previously. We didn't use a lot of the facilities at the hotel as we were really there for the windsurfing at Pigeon Point, but what we used we liked. I'm assuming that the Beach Bar you are talking about is what they now call Bacchanals Restaurant (not sure about the spelling!) which we ate in on our first night. It was a buffet meal and very good. The bar at the back of the restaurant is the one that is open during the day, and had a nice friendly atmosphere the times we used it. It had live music on two or three evenings in the week and seemed to be well used during our stay.

We enjoyed our stay there and would definitely go back.

Sue
Kirsten Giles

Post by Kirsten Giles »

Hi guys,

I am really depressed! Wish I had my holiday to Tobago to look forward to!!

On my return from the CCR last year I knew I wouldn't be going back this year and I thought I had been Coco Reefed out but I so haven't. In actual fact I have just come with a little plan - it's my darling husbands 40th in December this year and I am thinking a weeks holiday at the CCR with no children - sounds good doesn't it??!! and before any of you making any comments about coming home with another Tobago babe, fear not I also have a painful plan there for my hubby - ha ha!!!

LMAO!!

Kirsten x x x x
David Watkins
Bude Cool Boy
Bude Cool Boy

Post by David Watkins »

OUCH!!!!!

Return to “Coco Reef Resort”