Sunbird Holidays Car Rental

Transport-related questions and comment
Claude
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Sunbird Holidays Car Rental

Post by Claude »

I have a small travel agency in Freiburg/Germany and stay in Trinidad & Tobago quite often. And of course I have to use rented cars always. This sounds nice and easy but I had some bad experiences already.
Since I met Ulli and David from from Sunbird Holidays we recommend them for our clients and I always use their cars for myself too. Beside their friendliness and the good price the advantage for me is that they deliver to any part of Tobago for free.

Joachim
Brian Taylor
Tobago Business
Tobago Business

Re: Sunbird Holidays Car Rental

Post by Brian Taylor »

hello joachim...guess you are not staying in castara, roxborough or further up... because there is a tiny fee for those areas. just wanted to make sure that noone is dissapointed in the end. I know for castara it is under 10US for delivery, absolutely worth it in my opinion!
greetings from castara
steph
Stephanie & Brian "Alibaba" Taylor
Alibaba-Tours - http://www.Alibaba-Tours.com
Claude
myTobago Rookie
myTobago Rookie

Post by Claude »

Dear Steph,

I think you are right. I never needed to be delievered beyond Arnos Vale and upto there it was always included.

Joachim
Ken Burr

Post by Ken Burr »

Sunbird Holidays and Car Rental. Recently back from two weeks, mostly at fantastic guest house in Charlotteville. As a travel company and for car hire I found Sunbird really good. They made very sensible judgements about our particular holiday needs via email and could not have placed us in more suitable accommodation.On the ground they were professional and helpful, always at the end of a mobile and full of good advice for first time visitors. Car hire likewise, David had to come out to us once to fix a small car problem and it was dealt with efficiently and quickly. This company picked (initially unknown) by us from the Rough Guide in the event really turned our first experience of the West Indies into a very happy holiday.

Return to “Car Rental & Public Transport”