Anytime Villa is a 4-bedroom villa located on the seafront on the Tobago Plantations development in Lowlands.
Provided by the property, or taken from their website
Why Anytime is a perfect choice:
From the moment you walk into this serene -- yet spectacular -- villa, with its light-filled 50-foot cathedral ceiling, you will be very happy. Anytime is within a lovely 750-acre beachfront gated resort that combines old-world Caribbean charm with modern comforts. Steps away, walk along over 2 miles of sandy beach, shaded by palm trees, or improve your golf game on our PGA designed course. Constant cooling breezes make for very pleasant sunny days -- and insect free nights.
By day, you can do absolutely nothing or just about anything. Our lovely, 116 square mile island offers pristine white sand beaches, miraculous coral reefs, the oldest rain forest preserve in the western hemisphere, brilliant sunshine, and people who are as unspoiled and lovely as our paradise.
At night, you can choose from a variety of simple -- yet special -- activities. Imagine the romantic setting of a wonderful restaurant; the pleasure of strolling along the beach; returning to your seafront pool and Jacuzzi; sitting with a cocktail on your verandah, all the while the enchanting coastline nightlights, of capital city Scarborough, twinkle in the distance.
- On-island Concierge Service available to arrange car rentals, water-sports, island tours, and special events such as weddings.
- Four spacious bedrooms each with its own bathroom.
- Full air-conditioning.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker and more.
- Formal dining room and separate breakfast nook.
- Cable TV, DVD, Video player and VCR library.
- CD/tape/radio player.
- Wireless Internet.
- Telephone and writing desk.
- Daily maid service.
- Separate entry maid's room and bathroom.
- Guest powder room off main hallway.
- Linens, bath and beach towels.
- Resort security with 24-hour resticted access.
- Infinity Pool with Jacuzzi.
- Large tiled, outdoor shower.
- Shaded verandah overlooking sea.
- Access to Resort facilities including Golf, Water sports and Diving, Tennis, Restaurants, Shops and Spa.
- 15 minutes from International Airport. Daily air shuttles between Trinidad and Tobago.
- Close to beaches, restaurants and shopping.
1 readers voted for this property. However, these votes are very old and so have been discounted.
Teresa from U.S.A. visited in June 2009 and awarded
All I can say is WOW! The villa is absolutely incredible! The moment I walked in the front door, my breath was taken away! My family enjoyed every moment. Great house, INCREDIBLE view and location, and most importantly, very safe within Tobago Plantations! We plan to come back often. The house and island are such hidden jewels! We are so lucky to have found such a perfect place. In addition, our lovely cook Eileen is so lovely and her cooking magnificent. Two thumbs up!
To view a detailed interactive map showing the location of this property relative to restaurants, shops and sightseeing features, click this link